Friday, February 2, 2007

Okay, so I'm a bit excited today. I got a call back from Trump Intl Hotel wanting me in for a second interview on Monday and also that day I will be interviewing at the Hilton NY for a mystery position. Okay, it's not a true "mystery" but I had no idea what position it was for when I accepted the interview, I have applied for roughly 100 positions in the last month and thats not an over statement. Well I looked back over my e-mail today and found out I only applied for a housekeeping Manager position there so I'm hoping thats what it is for.

In other news the wedding seems to be exactly on track for being a year and five months away. We have the Eberhard center booked for June 28 2008 and we just booked the church which is Westminster Presbyterian Church in downtown Grand Rapids where Rev. Ann will be marrying Laura and I. I have never met Rev. Ann but she seems nice.

No big plans for the weekend, if anyone wants to fly out and visit just come on over, there is room! Have a great weekend everyone!

-Jonathan

2 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats, JC!!

Melissa said...

And the countdown begins...

And let us know how the interview goes. Good luck!