Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm starting to get bored

When I get bored I spend money. Spending money when you dont have a job is not good. But not having a job makes a person bored. Its a never ending cycle! My interview at the company the other day went well. I will find out today or tomorrow if the job is going to be open and if it is then I will go in for another interview. New York is a tough place, I mean I never thought it would be easy but I also never thought I would have to go back to square one. It feels like to even get a front desk position here you need years of experience and a degree.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Glad to see you have entered the blog world! Hope you get the job or if not, an even better one. I'll add you to my sidebar so I can read about your boredom on a daily basis. :)